Re: make bfd_target symbol_leading_char variable?

Hi Hans-Peter,

:  Is this a change that stand a chance to be approved?

Probably not :-(

: Another approach could be to make a different bfd_target with
: only a different symbol_leading_char.  No other targets would be
: affected.  But I think it would be, um, less clean, and I'm not
: really sure it is a realistic change.

Actually this is the way that I would recommend.  To my mind, object
files containing symbols with leading underscores are different from
object files without leading underscores.  You cannot link them
together for instance.  (Well, you can, but it takes some work...)

Why do you see this as "less clean" ?

Cheers
	Nick