Re: importing symbols

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Daniel Lundqvist wrote:

> [app]
> [Object]--[Human]
>
> So my question is: Is there a way to add the global symbols of the first
> library to the symbol list of the app so that the second class can find them?

This could be a dynamic linker problem, ie. ld.so, which is part of glibc.
Please report this problem to one of the glibc bug lists, but note:

In order to fix the bug, if it hasn't already been fixed with current
glibc sources, you need to report a few crucial details.  Architecture,
glibc version, binutils version, gcc version, operating system - All
the world isn't x86 redhat linux.  If the bug exists in current CVS
sources, a testcase would be useful too.

Alan Modra
--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.