list of my outstanding MIPS-related patches.

FYI:

The list of my currently-outstanding MIPS-related patches is below.
(I meant to send this over the weekend, but was indisposed.  8-)

I'm not supplying this in an attempt to rush or push y'all (though i'd
love it if more of my patches got applied sooner rather than later
8-), but rather in an attempt to keep things sane.  Most of the
patches apply over and require the ones earlier in the sequence, and
it can be hard to track replies.

Anyway, for those of you who've missed the fun or don't have copies of
the text of the messages lying around, you can look at them on the web
using the URLs below, download the html pages then process them with a
script like:

	sed -e 's,&lt;,<,g' -e 's,&gt;,>,g' -e 's,&amp;,\&,g' html_file

to get patches out which can actually be applied.  8-)  (I tried lots
of other ways of doing this, e.g. lynx -dump, but they didn't work.
better ideas always appreciated.  8-)

thanks!

chris
binutils/gas: mips16 test nop-encoding bogon
       Submitted: October 7, 2000
       Last activity: October 7, 2000
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00041.html

binutils/gas: tc-mips.c bogus reloc for -membedded-pic
       Submitted: October 7, 2000
       Last activity: October 7, 2000
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00042.html

binutils/gas: empic test intra-segment symbol subtraction bogon
       Submitted: October 7, 2000
       Last activity: October 7, 2000
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00043.html

binutils/gas: MIPS32 instruction assembly test
       Submitted: October 10, 2000
       Last activity: October 12, 2000 (updated patch)
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00143.html

binutils: MIPS32 instruction cleanup
       Submitted: October 10, 2000
       Last activity: October 10, 2000
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00097.html

binutils: Make MIPS32 a real ISA, CPU/ISA name/number cleanup
       Submitted: October 11, 2000
       Last activity: October 16, 2000 (updated patch)
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00191.html

binutils: Add option handling in support of MIPS5 and MIPS64 ISAs
       Submitted: October 13, 2000
       Last activity: October 16, 2000 (updated patch)
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00194.html

binutils: Add option handling in support for SB-1 CPU
       Submitted: October 18, 2000
       Last activity: October 18, 2000
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00213.html
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00215.html

binutils/gas: clean up a couple of erroneous mips testsuite failures
       Submitted: October 18, 2000
       Last activity: October 18, 2000
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00214.html

binutils/gas: mips ELF testsuite alignment fixups
       Submitted: October 18, 2000
       Last activity: October 18, 2000
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00219.html

binutils: The last of the MIPS32 support
       Submitted: October 25, 2000
       Last activity: October 25, 2000
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00259.html

binutils/opcodes: mips opcode cleanup of RD_HILO et al.
       Submitted: October 25, 2000
       Last activity: October 25, 2000
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00260.html

binutils: mips opcode cleanup of M1 and M2
       Submitted: October 25, 2000
       Last activity: October 26, 2000 (Updated patch)
       Message(s):
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00261.html
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00264.html

binutils: MIPS64 opcode additions, minor related cleanup
		http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00262.html