Re: patch to finish MIPS32 additions.

cgd@sibyte.com (Chris G. Demetriou) writes:
> The following patch finishes off and cleans up the MIPS32 additions.

And is slightly screwed up, as i noticed while re-checking and
re-merging into our sources.

> (1) it adds I32 to the various operations which are in MIPS32 but
> which previously were not marked as such.  (This was because the
> existing MIPS32 support was based on the documentation provided by the
> MIPS32 4K core manuals, which is not complete.)

I screwed up sdbbp here, the entries I added I32 to were incorrect
(wrong encoding).  Obviously should have been testing it.  8-S

> (2) it cleans up some of the instruction definitions, in particular:
> [ ...]
> 	(b) moves the 20-bit 'break' format I added in a previous
> 	patch to be last, for consistency with the way sddbp is
> 	encoded.

This is now unnecessary/irrelevant, since the previous sdbbp formats
aren't appropriate for I32.

*sigh*  Anyway, I'll have to reissue this one, and the changes will
cause conflicts for later patches -- more later.

(just about everything before this on my list should be OK though. 8-)

chris