Re: elf32 support for IA64 (patch 3)

> I think I can make these cleanups myself, but I have no way to test them
> under hpux, as I have no access to ia64-hpux machines.

Jim,

All your changes sound good to me, if you want to make the changes and
check them in I can get them and test them after they are checked in or
I can make the changes and resubmit them to you after retesting on hpux.
Which ever is easiest for you is fine with me, just let me know which
way you want to do it.  I assume if you do make the changes you will
also make the archures.c change that Nick pointed out.

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com