one more h8300 ld -r problem left

I think you guys have addressed nearly all of the
h8300 linking problems but this one got overlooked..

It appears the ld -r adds ctor/dtor symbols to files.

There are a few relocatables in RTEMS and when I include them
in final links, there are errors regarding multiple definitions
of __[cd]tors and __[cd]tors_end.  Looking at them in more detail,
I see that before the "-r" ld, tehey do not include references to
__ctors, etc but the ".rel" version has these addition entries
according to nm:

00000178 ? ___ctors
00000178 ? ___ctors_end
00000178 ? ___dtors
00000178 ? ___dtors_end

When I do an objdump -h on the .o vs .rel, I see that the .tors
section has been added to the .rel.

On the final link, these come up as duplicate symbols from all
of the relocatables.

You can reproduce this with the same set of object files.

Any ideas?

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985