Re: A symbol version patch for glibc 2.x compatibility

* Ulrich Drepper (drepper@redhat.com) [20001112 03:48]:

> I don't have to argue with you. You don't know anything about the
> history of this.

Ulrich, please! No, you don't have to argue, but you could at least give a
pointer to where such info about the history may be accessed. This would
simply be a matter of common courtesy, which, judging by that mail, you seem
to lack.

> Either you believe what I say or go away.  The value used is correct and
> is not to be changed.

Pardon me, but this is an extremely arrogant attitude and in *no way*
excusable for a public list like this. If you want to to be so offensive use
private mail. But as you've choosen this public list, play by the rules most
of the rest of us adhere to (well, more or less :).

Philipp

--
Penguins shall save the dinosaurs
                          -- Handelsblatt about Linux on S/390