Re: Patches to change ELFOSABI_MONTEREY to ELFOSABI_AIX.

Hi H.J.,

: We can submit it. But I don't know if the name of ELFOSABI_ARM makes
: any senses. Basically it is hard for the third party ELF tools.
: to interpret ELFOSABI_ARM. How about we ask to change the gABI range
: from 0 - 127 to 0 - 63 or 0 - 95?

Fine by me.  I would like the arm-elf toolchains to conform to the
gABI if possible... :-)

Since you are on the committee, can I just ask you to do this, or do I
have to do something else ?

Cheers
	Nick