Re: Update readelf to know about the new ELF constants

Hi Uli,

: I'd have no problems with this but you really have to ask the people
: using the toolchains.  The numbers might be tested for by the loaders
: on the various platforms.  E.g., you cannot change the number for any
: architecture Linux is using (which includes Alpha) unless you extend
: ld.so to recognize the old and the new number.

Actually my intention was to keep the old, unapproved, large-valued
numbers as the "main" EM_ values and to have these new, approved,
small-valued numbers as the "alternate" values.  So the binutils will
accept binaries with the new numbers, but it will produce binaries
with the old numbers.  Then individual maintainers can switch over to
the new values when they feel it is appropriate.

Cheers
	Nick