Re: [patch] fix mips testsuite mips16 test bogon.

Hi Chris,

: If you want to just approve (and have me apply), that's fine with me.
: (I do have W-after-A access, after all.  8-)

Well, I am going through applying them one by one and then checking
that the toolchains still build and run, so it is no difficulty for me
to check them in as well.  (I am not a MIPS expert, so I cannot just
look at the patches and tell if they are OK).

Cheers
	Nick