Re: ia32 Linux objdump 001228 seg faults on sparc solaris binary

H . J . Lu wrote:

<snip>

> This patch seems to work for me. But I don't think it catches all
> possible cases.

I applied your patch and reconfigured it without the
"--enable-64-bit-bfd"
configure option and there was no seg fault. Cool!

I think I will however continue to use the --enable-64-bit-bfd option as
I will be tackling 64 bit binaries in the near future.

Thanks,
Erik
     Erik de Castro Lopo     erikd@zip.com.au
Java : A language from the C family of languages. It has all the bad
features of C++ but is missing the most powerful feature of C, pointers.