New Pentium 4 SSE2 instructions

Hello -

I thought I might contact you before spending a lot of time adding the SSE2
instructions to AS and libopcode.  I am working on some
inline optimizations for the linux kernel, but need to make the capability
of assembling the new instructions available before I make
the patch available for the kernel tree.

Please let me know if such enhancements already exist, and in what version
of binutils.  Else if you know of someone who can receive these
changes when I have them ready,  that would be good too.

Thanks,
Richard

Richard.Schaal@intel.com                  Intel Corporation
Ph: (408)765-1579                         Richard Schaal
                                          Mail Stop SC12-308
                                          3600 Juliette Lane
"I can type faster than I think!"         Santa Clara, CA 95052