Re: Binutils Solaris -> HPUX Questions

  In message <200101032132.OAA05475@stamps.stortek.com>you write:
  >    I understood that gcc as a cross for that group of targets only
  > worked with the configuration option --with-gnu-as ; if that is not
  > the case then what gcc configuration options should I be using?
No.  Note that the compiler produces assembly code -- that's it's job.
The compiler is not a full toolchain -- it relies on having an assembler,
linker and binary utilities for the target.

So you either need to find a way to build a cross assembler or take the
resulting .s files and assemble them on an hpux machine.

jeff