installing and documenting libiberty

While browsing the binutils archives for a completely different problem,
I came across the discussion on libiberty headers.

I had independantly started to document libiberty for my own use, and am
slowly turning it into a manual:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-01/msg00024.html

And I'd like any thoughts y'all have on installing the headers:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-01/msg00087.html

Been doing this on the gcc list since that's where the sources live.