Re: IA-64 unwind dump support for "readelf"

Hi David,

: Please consider the attached patch for inclusion in binutils.

Thank you for contributing this code.

: I should say that I would have preferred to put the entire IA-64
: specific unwind dump support in separate object files, but that would
: have required restructuring "readelf", so I refrained from doing so.

Actually there is no restructuring necessary, so I have done this.  I
also merged your unwind-ia64.c and unwind-ia64-reader.c files into one
file and created a header file unwind-ia4.h.  I also K&R-ified some of
the ISO function prologues and fixed up the formatting in a few
places.

: +2001-02-03  David Mosberger  <davidm@hpl.hp.com>
: +
: +	* readelf.c (process_unwind): New function.
: +	(slurp_ia64_unwind_table): Ditto.
: +	(dump_ia64_unwind): Ditto.
: +	(find_symbol_for_address): Ditto.
: +	(slurp_rela_relocs): New function (split off from dump_relocations()).
: +	(slurp_rel_relocs): Ditto.
: +	(parse_args): Handle '-u' option.
: +
: +	* unwind-ia64-reader.c: New file.