[patch] forwarded exports for dlltool

Hello!

I wrote a patch for dlltool that implements forwarded exports. It was made
for binutils-2.9.4, but I have been told that the patch can be applied to a
current snapshot very easily. Please have a look at the paths before you
apply the patch.

What are forwarded exports?
Forwarded exports are aliases in one dll that point to an exported function
of another dll. For example:

    EXPORT
    EnterCriticalSection=NTDLL.RtlEnterCriticalSection

This is an excerpt from a .def-file of the ReactOS project (kernel32.edf).
An application that calls EnterCriticalSection() in kernel32.dll will now
call RtlEnterCriticalSection() in ntdll.dll instead.

Thanks!

BTW, keep up the good work! :-)

Best regards,

Eric Kohl