Re: [patch] to binutils: clean up after unwind-ia64.c author

>Can we please have the author of binutils/unwind-ia64.c sent to the reeducation
>camps for carelessly and blatantly breaking the K&R C compliance of Binutils?

The author isn't on this list.  However, there is a good reason why the
code was written in ISO C.  That is because it was originally written for
the linux kernel, which requires ISO C.  It would have been nice to share
common files between the linux kernel and binutils, but the different style
standards make this impossible.  I did mention this before the patches were
submitted, but I don't think the author took my comments seriously enough.

Jim