binutils version on branch and mainline?

Hi,

I was wondering if someone would be willing to bump the version number of
binutils on mainline, so it is not the same as the branch builds.  Similar
to what GCC did recently.

I'm assuming a couple of things here, someone correct me if I'm mistaken,
or I recall something incorrectly:
	-recently binutils-2_11-branch was created
	-the branch and the mainline are no longer the same

The reason I'm asking is I've started to build some branches (binutils,
gcc) in the nightly builds I do on http://www.netwinder.org/build/, and it
would be nice to have different version numbers to tell them apart.  It
also means I don't have to make my scripts extra smart, yet :-)

Thanks,
-Rms