RE: config.guess doesn't work on Linux/alphav6

> The alpaha detection in config.guess has been changed since glibc
> 2.2.3. Apparently, it no longer works for you. Someone has to verify
> and fix it.
>

> H.J.

Please disregard this thread, it looks like the problem was due to
my system being munged, where config.guess couldn't find a "cc"
so therefore the cpu detect in config.guess was never run.  I'm not
sure how it ever got an alphaev6 value under these circumstances,
but oh well.  I'm now getting the correct value
of alphaev6 out of all of my config.guess's, including with
binutils-2.11.90.0.15 installed.  Now that I've fixed my system
I'll see if I can reproduce the make check failures in glibc-2.2.3.

Sorry for any trouble.

Ken