Re: ld --auto-import for cygwin and libtool

On Jun 11, 2001, "Robert Collins" <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au> wrote:

> I think the shlib_overrides_runpath means the LDPATH on unix systems,
> and PATH on win32 systems, overriding the -rpath compiled in path. In
> which case it should be yes on win32, because AFAIK the compiled in path
> is ignored :].

We should probably fix this problem by getting the compiled-in path
set up in a wrapper executable.

Oh, and I'd like to take the opportunity to publicly congratulate Paul
Sokolovsky for proving me wrong in my impression that it was
impossible to create shared libraries without source decoration on
Windows.  Great job, Paul! :-)