Re: FYI: -march/-mcpu patch for mips

> > You should probably put in a check to make sure that both -march and
> > -mcpu are both not given on the command line (and different).
> >

> Why? What is wrong to have both? I thought it was the whole idea.

The "and different" was the operative part of the phrase.  If they are
different which one do you choose?  As I said, I'd suggest producing a
warning and chosing the -march option.

I can't see a reason for them to be both included under gas right now.
Please let me know if there is one though :)

-eric

--
I will not grease the monkey bars