MIPS gas testsuite now XPASSes 'MIPS16 reloc 2'?

To get a feel for the current state of the world, I just built
cross-compilation tools from sparc-solaris to the targets:

	mips-elf
	mips-linux
	mips64-elf
	mips-ecoff

I note that the 'MIPS16 reloc 2' test now XPASSes for mips-elf and
mips64-elf (the only two of those targets for which it's run).

Anybody know if this bug is really fixed?  I'd guess that the testcase
started passing after
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2001-06/msg00164.html was
applied, but i've not determined that for sure.

(in case anybody wants to know what's up with the rest: as one might
expect, mips-linux currently passes.  mips-ecoff fails jal-empic,
la-empic, and lifloat-empic.  not looked into the causes of those
failures.)

cgd