Re: [patch] *-dis.c: Fix formatting.

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 01:08:15PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> Ah, we've got a pan-pacific manual throwing competition on our hands :-)

:-)

> A brace sharing a line with other junk doesn't exactly look GNU :-)

Yes, I agree.  I personally prefer to put the opening brace of a struct
or enum definition in the first column.  c++ class, namespace opening
braces look right in the first column too.

Your correction to Kazu however, does run foul of the very first rule
regarding formatting in the GNU coding standard, and we're trying to
make binutils comply with the standard.  bug-standards@gnu.org?

Alan