Re: [patch] *-dis.c: Fix formatting.

> Your correction to Kazu however, does run foul of the very first rule
> regarding formatting in the GNU coding standard, and we're trying to
> make binutils comply with the standard.  bug-standards@gnu.org?

``The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose
from'' :-)

I've sent an e-mail to bug-standards requesting clarification since I
need to get this resolved for GDB.  Indent 1.9.1, which was used to
blindly re-indent GDB two years ago, included -sbi2.  The current
indent, 2.2.6, dropped that option.  Try re-indenting GDB and the
structs move!

Any way, my gut feeling is that:

struct foo
{
}

is correct (even though it does contradict the opening paragraph).
EMACS source is full of it and indent 2.2.6 switched to it.

enjoy,
	Andrew