What's the problem of objdump386?

Hi

I'm using objdump386(provided with vxWorks 5.4) to disassemble an image
file. But it seems the information it provided was wrong.

Then I tried to  disassemble some object files with it, and found some of
the files were correctly dumped, but most of them are wrong.

I guess it's because of some kind of offset which I don't know. Could you
tell me what's the problem and is there a newer version that addresses this
problem ?

Thanks
Freeman