Re: ld-auto-import memory bug fixing

> I know that gcc has support of basic block profiling. Could this used in anyway
> to automated print out functions name on calling the relating functions ?

With newer gcc's, you want:

  -finstrument-functions  Instrument function entry/exit with profiling calls

Older gcc's should have -pg (call graph counting).

Either one should tell you which functions get called by which
functions and how many times for each combination.

You'll have to look the options up to see how to use them and which
extra programs to run (gprof, gcov, etc) to get reports.