Re: Automatic opcode table generation and gas test cases for s/390.

> I haven't changed any files that are generated by autoconf or automake.=
>
> The optab patch won't work until these files are recreated.

It's up to you to regenerate them and check in those changes also.
The Changelog entry usually just says "Regenerated." for those files.
You should also check those diffs, to make sure you don't make
unwanted changes while regenerating.