Adding cross support for core files

I was going to just add a few macro and function definitions,
using some generic linux core vector in bfd to enable inspection
of cris-axis-linux-gnu core files (a WIP) for cross debugging.

Then I noticed that it wasn't that easy.  There's just no bfd
support for cross corefile handling at all.  Is there some good
reason?  I mean, other than that you have to do a bit of digging
to get at the pt_regs and you have to specify struct user stuff
cross-wise and such, and that there's a minor risk the layout
might change (undetectably) between kernel releases.

It looks like it wouldn't be too much work: a couple of
well-placed #ifndef-#define-#endif:s in trad-core.c and a
target-specific function or two for the binary digging.  There's
already support for a target-specific core header-file.

Thoughts?

brgds, H-P
PS.  It won't be ready this week.