Re: Can non-libiberty includes be moved out of include/ ?

[Get raw message]

> I know this is going to be controveral... But could non libiberty
> includes be moved from include to bu-include?  The reason being is that
> at the moment it is hard to build a Cygnus-like cross build tree from the
> Binutils, gdb, and GCC sources.  The only conflicting directory is
> include, and since the GCC version of libiberty are the "golden" bits,
> I'd prefer to use those.

The bits that are common between the gcc and binutils repositories are
in sync and are kept in sync by a semi-automatic script.  Just use
whatever is in the binutils repository and you should be fine.  I
build that every night.