Re: Can non-libiberty includes be moved out of include/ ?

[Get raw message]
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > > It is trivial to do. My cross toolchain has binutils, gcc and gdb. I
> > > only need to type
> >
> > Specifically how have you set this up?
>
> This is unofficial, but one of the sources.redhat.com folks set up an
> "uberbaum" repository that is the merge of gcc+src (using symlinks).
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/uberbaum get .

As a more supported alternative, you can play the game outlined
at <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html>.  A few steps
more complicated, but when it's automated it works nicely.
Also a bit more independent from getting everything from CVS and
freakish setups that aren't documented anywhere. ;-)

You're definitely not supposed to check in to uberbaum anyway.
I remember no details.

brgds, H-P