Re: unaligned R_SPARC_RELATIVEs

> I'm seeing R_SPARC_RELATIVEs with the LSB still set.  If someone knows
> a fix off the top of your head (Jakub?), please shout, else I'll debug
> it myself when it bubbles back to the top of my todo list.

Tracked it down to this:

2001-09-14  Michael Rauch <mrauch@netbsd.org>

	* elf32-sparc.c (elf32_sparc_relocate_section): Treat R_SPARC_UA32
	just like R_SPARC_32.

I couldn't find any discussion about this in the binutils mail
archives (just a few emails on the netbsd archives), but it seems
wrong to me.  You can't have an unaligned R_SPARC_RELATIVE, so putting
one on R_SPARC_UA32 just breaks in ld.so.1 - it aborts with an
unaligned access error.

Note that elf32-sparc.c now converts UA32 relocs to aligned relocs if
the address happens to be aligned; maybe the above patch is no longer
needed?