Re: TODO list for 2.12.0

Well, I would like to get support for IA64 HP-UX into 2.12 but I can't
get anyone to reply to my mail.  I submitted a patch to the binutils
list earlier this week
(http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2001-12/msg00167.html) and have
had no reply.  That mail was a followup to a (much) earlier mail that
was similarly ignored.  I don't have write access to CVS so I can't get
any thing done if no one is willing to review and/or check in my
changes.  One of the things I would need for IA64 HP-UX support is a new
libtool.  I have the neccessary changes for this in the official libtool
sources but I was hoping those would be copied over at some point so
that I wouldn't also need a patch to the older libtool in binutils.  I
sent mail about this issue and my experience using the new libtool to
the binutils and gcc lists
(http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2001-11/msg00762.html) but it
elicited no comments.

Steve Ellcey