Re: PATCH GAS/ARM cleanup error messages.

Hi Richard,

> Finally I've fixed the error printing routine so that it will output the
> instruction that failed: IMO this makes it much easier for the user to
> diagnose what the problem is.

An excellent idea - thanks for doing this.

>         * tc-arm.c (all error messages): Normalize capitalization of
>         messages.
>         * tc-arm.h (md_operand): Delete define.
>         * tc-arm.c (in_my_get_expression): New static variable.
>         (my_get_expression): Set and clear it.
>         (md_operand): New function.  If called from my_get_expression
>         put the error in inst.error.
>         (output_inst): Now takes argument of instruction being assembled.
>         Print it out with any error message.
>         (do_ldst, do_ldstv4, thumb_load_store): Fault attempt to use a
>         store with '=' syntax.
>         (end_of_line): Don't update inst.error if it is already set.
>
> and for the testsuite:
>
>         * gas/arm/armv1-bad.s gas/arm/armv1-bad.l: New files.
>         * gas/arm/arm.exp (run_error_test): New proc.
>         (armv1-bad): New error test.

Approved - please apply.

Cheers
        Nick

Micro formatting nits:

+ /* We handle all bad expressions here, spo that we can report the faulty
                                          ^

                                        typo
+    instruction in the error message.  */
+ void
+ md_operand(expr)
            ^

     insert space here