i386 QNX6 submission

Hi.

I mailed the bugs-binutils mailing list, thinking it was the place to
submit diffs for consideration to be rolled into the Head branch.

Where should I make that submission to?  Is this the right place?

I hope to get i386 support for binutils, gcc and gdb rolled into
the generic GNU sources, so that anyone using the free i386 QNX6
OS can also upgrade their tools from the source.

Please let me know.
Thanks.
Graeme Peterson
QNX Tools Group