Re: pe-i386 reloc overflow

I believe I've located the cause of the 'ld -r' misbehaviour
re: extended relocs - bfd/cofflink.c:_bfd_coff_final_link()
fails to emit a reloc table containing the extra first
entry - attached is a patch to cofflink.c which adds
the missing bits.

Now, bfd/cofflink.c contains generic COFFery, so
injecting backend (PE in this case) specific portions
like this is not the right way to go about it. If someone
would be willing to work with me and/or point me in
the right direction for this 'ld -r' fix to be in a shape
worthy of consideration for inclusion, I'd really
appreciate it.

thanks,
--sigbjorn