Re: Possibly unnecessary differences in messages

* Richard Earnshaw (rearnsha@arm.com) [20020129 19:35]:

> > so, the messages should be identical, and the only question would be which
> > of the two should be used.
>
> Yes.

Damn, I should have been more precise ;-) Which wording should I use?
'because the non-interworking code in %s has been copied into it' or
'because non-interworking code in %s has been linked with it' ?

To me at least the second looks like the better choice.

Philipp