Re: Patch: support for or32 architecture

Nick Clifton wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> > Added support for or32 architecture (--target=or32-rtems).
>
> Thanks for submitting this.  I have had a brief look and it appears
> OK, but I am going to hold off accepting and applying this patch until
> after the 2.12 branch occurs.

Could I plead for this being merged pre-branch?  As the target
indicates,
there is an RTEMS port to the or32 which is currently hard for people
to use because the tools require snapshots.  This leads to the RTEMS
project supporting non-mainstream release tools for this CPU.

If it is merged, I will add or32-rtems binutils to the standard
set of targets we provide prebuilt binaries for.  We provide
GNU/Linux, Cygwin, and Solaris binaries and a FreeBSD ports
package for all *-rtems targets that are in mainstream releases.

If that doesn't sway you, how about a "please pretty please
with sugar on top." :)