Re: PATCH: More stdbool tweaking

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 05:52:03PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> >I definitely agree that bfd.h should not include stdbool.h, and you
> >>should check in that change now to avoid the current broken snapshots.
> >

> >Done.  Unless Andrew objects vehemently to how I fixed them, I'll check
> >in the GDB fixes in an hour or two.
>

> If you've reverted your change, is there any immediate need to change
> GDB?  Wasn't it all ``working'' before?  I guess I need to re-read the
> thread. Anyway, I think BFD should be fixed before GDB 5.2 gets branched
> (I got the what wrong but I don't think I got the how or why).

I've reverted my change, mostly.  But the point was that on my setup -
a recent ncurses installed makes the difference - GDB wasn't building
in the first place.  Obviously I want GDB to build.

The current situation may be a little hackish, but the true/false code
always has been.  I'm all in favor of coming up with a more thorough
fix, but I'd rather put something in place now than leave GDB not
building.