Re: sh64-elf (SH5) port: directory opcodes

On 11 Feb 2002, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Ugh!  I always get the dependency between opcodes and bfd wrong :-(  I
> had built all-opcodes after installing my patch, but since bfd depends
> on opcodes, and not the other way round as I always think it to be the
> case, I didn't get that far :-(

Everybody preparing and committing patches should "make all-gas
all-binutils all-ld && make -k check" before and after their
changes.  Then we'd have less risk of regression creeping in the
way it has (the ld-sh tests).  And I probably wouldn't feel a
need to nag about something obvious. ;-)  And yes I realize this
might have happened from generic changes and yes the test
failure isn't diagnosed and stuff.

brgds, H-P