Re: automated test results

> I am almost ready to turn on an automated build of all the cross
> targets with make check.  Is it sufficient to simply mail all the
> ".sum" files to the mailing list?

If it were up to me, I'd filter out the PASS, XFAIL, UNSUPPORTED, and
"Running ..." lines.  That should leave just the interesting bits.

Better would be to send out one table summarizing all the tests (one
row per target, one column per pass/fail/xfail/etc) and post the full
results on a web server somewhere.  Perhaps even limiting the table to
only targets whose stats have changed (like "i386-elf fail: 5 (+1)").

That way we won't learn to ignore the automatic mail ;)