i386-pc-nto-qnx patch

Hi, all.

Here is a patch for i386-pc-nto-qnx for inclusion in
GNU binutils.  Thanks to all for your help.

I have followed Daniel Jacobowitz' suggestion regarding
including bfd/elf32-i386.c in the new bfd/elf32-i386qnx.c
to facilitate adding our own elf backend.

A couple of areas to point out for your consideration:

- bfd/elf.c _bfd_elf_copy_private_section_data()
  I have some code that I have flagged with a FIXME.

- ld/emultempl/elf32.em
  I have a #if 0 with a comment.  This is so you can see
  why I think the code should be removed in the general case
  for everyone, and then we can comment on the correctness
  or lack thereof.

The new backend function is elf_backend_set_nonloadable_filepos().
I have been on a learning curve, and it turns out the PT_SEGREL
that I thought was loadable is not.

Thanks.
Looking forward to any feedback.
GP