Re: Assembler Issue

Hi Mohammad,

> Most of the work is complete and now I am trying to
> implement various assembler directives.
> I am facing some pbm and need ur kind help.
>
> * How to implement conditional assembly directive like

Why not make use of the C pre-processor ?  That way you can have
access to all of the # directives understood by cpp.  If you use GCC
then you use it to do this for you automatically.  Simply rename your
assembler source file from "foo.s" to "foo.S" (note the capital-S
extension) and gcc will know to pass the code through the
pre-processor first.

Cheers
        Nick