RE: Vector tables and such...

Hi Nick

>Err, there should have been usable output.  The "-d" switch to objdump
>means disassemble, so it should have shown you the .long statements.
>The "-r" switch to objdump means that it should display the relocs, so
>for each of those .long statements there should have been a reloc
>indicating which symbol's value is being referenced.

Doh!!! Sorry about that... here's the output... Not much help I'm afraid...
objdump -dr --architecture=MCore test.srec

test.srec:     file format srec

objdump: test.srec: no symbols
[mcore_temp]=89=>

>> M.CORE GAS Version 2.9.4 exception_vector.s 			page 2

>That is quite an old version of GAS by the way.  We are now at version
>2.12.1.  You might like to try downloading the latest sources and
>building a new assembler and linker...

I'm going to try that now...

>> UNDEFINED SYMBOLS
>> start
>> turn_on_led_error

>Is this an output from the assembler or the linker ?
That was the assembler... I realized that after I sent it.. I guess I need
some sleep...

Thanks..

Mark