Re: redefining dynamic symbols???

> You'd need to examine the existing code in objcopy that does
> --redefine-sym and switch symbol table reading and writing to use
> the dynamic symbol table.

I thought about doing this, however I was under the understanding that
this wouldn't work because I would also need to recompute the .hash
section otherwise the dynamic linker wouldn't be able to find the newly
defined dynamic symbol. Is this still true -- or does BFD now do this for
me automatically?

If I do need to recompute the .hash section -- well I  have like zero
knowledge in this dept, any pointer to documentation, code, or any advise
on  how to do this would be really appreciated.

Thanx,

jOrGe W.