re: crystal products

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a nice day!

We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it will be the prelude to mutually
beneficial relations between us.

We (Shenzhen crystal technology electronics co., ltd.), is a professional group producing crystal
resonator, crystal oscillator and other crystal and ceramic products. We own three manufacturing
factories in china mainland. All the modern production facilities and technologies are brought in
from Japan and South Korea, etc. The full capacity can reach 60 million pieces per year, accompanied
with quality assurance system. The main export areas include the US, Europe and Southeast Asia.

Our advantage:  1. price  2. quality  3. delivery  4. service

We know you a leading manufacturer in the field. I think we can supply quality-ensured and price-competitive
electronics component(crystal resonator and oscillator) for your market. Please visit our web:
Http://www.q-crystal.com for the detail. Of course, we can supply samples for you to approval.

If you have any questions, please contact me by E-mail, fax or telephone.
Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Thanks
Yours
Michael Guo
Marketing Manager
Shenzhen Crystal Technology Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fax: 86-755-83795218
Tel: 86-755-83791248
Http://www.q-crystal .com
Mail: michael@q-crystal.com

中资源公司http://www.net001.net 提供域名先注册后付款;主机先开通后收费服务,
中途可退款。特惠推荐:域名+100M主机并附送5个10M企业邮箱,每年只需350元!!

优联网络 http://www.chinamysql.com  专业提供各类虚拟主机,不满意可获退款。
强势套餐:100M主机送顶级域名,送10个10M企业油箱,加送20个二级域名,仅需318元/年!

使用极星邮件群发,无须通过邮件服务器,直达对方邮箱,速度绝对一流!
下载网址:http://www.lovexin.com,更多免费的超酷软件等你来下载哦!