Re: PATCH: Don't count definitions in shared objects

On Dienstag, 13. August 2002 19:28, H. J. Lu wrote:
> This patch should fix the problem. I will submit a testcase patch
> also.

I'll update binutils on entropy with your patch and will rebuild gcc/glibc
with it. Then I'll submit my patches for glibc-2-2-branch and mainline to
Uli.

HJ, a plea, is it possible for you to do a new release of your binutils with
this patch immediately, so I could update the platform notes for the gcc-3.2
release accordingly?

Thanks,
Franz.