Re: PATCH: Don't count definitions in shared objects

HJ,
   How important is it to rebuild glibc with this newest binutils?
Will its symbol versioning/exporting be effected by this newest
binutils patch? As I read things it seems not be to necessary.
Only...

1) rebuild glibc-2-2-branch with glibc-2-2-pcc patch using
current binutils-cvs
2) rebuild binutils-cvs with this newest binutils patch
3) rebuild gcc-3.2 with the patched binutils

Am I reading things correctly? I ask because I want to be able
to tell Debian what specific order these mods must be built in.
                                 Jack