PATCH for small plt support via "ld -z now"

Hi, all.

Here is a patch for your consideration for small plt stubs for
elf32-sh.

I am on holiday for the next 2 weeks, so if anyone has any
objections, please fix them and submit it, or let me know and
I will do so when I am back.

The SHMEDIA does not have small stub support, but I tried to clean
things up and make it so that it would work.  I have not been able
to try this on anything other than sh-nto, so if anyone can and feels
inclined, that would be great.

Thanks.
GP

ChangeLog for bfd/elf32-sh.c

2002-08-15  Graeme Peterson  <gp@qnx.com>

    * elf32-sh.c: Add support for small plt entries for 32 bit sh.
    Add macro BFD_PUT_VAL to replace bfd_put_32 and movi_shori_putval
    calls with identical parameters wrapped in #ifdef INCLUDE_SHMEDIA.