RE: [RFA:] Use refcount in SH ELF backend

That is okay with me.

I suspect the other problems with SHmedia dynamic
linkage will prevent any large-scale use of it right
now, so we won't lose useful functionality.

BTW, I apologize for continually eluding to these
"other problems" without providing details.
I am working on patches, and I will submit them ...
please bear with me!

Steve.