bfd-in2.h change breaks objdump

On 8-27-2001, Michael Hayes checked in a change to bfd-in2.h that
among other things deleted the definition of HAS_LOAD_PAGE.

Unfortunately objdump.c refers to HAS_LOAD_PAGE, so objdump.c
will no longer build.

Now, the changelog entry for this change makes no mention of
removing HAS_LOAD_PAGE, so I'm wondering if that was accidental.

On the other hand, objdump.c seems to be the only file I can
find which makes reference to HAS_LOAD_PAGE, and all it does
is report if the flag is set.  I can't find anyone (including
ld and gas) who might set it.  So perhaps discarding it is
the right thing to do.

Somebody should decide, though, because right now
binutils won't build.

Michael